Praveen Singh

Javascript mystery: what is this?

Introduction


Javascript mystery: what is this?

this is one of the most mystical part of Javascript. Even seasoned developer get confused on when it point to what.

This article is my take on it. I will first so you why this is so confusing and why we should pay special attention to it. compare to different language like Java

YouTube video of this article


Images used in video

How Objects system work in Java

How Objects system work in Javascript

Contact Me


If you want to contact me for feedback or suggestion or doubt. You can do so by commenting on Blogger article or in Youtube contact section.

You can also approach me dropping me mail directly at mails.icodingclub@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hai Author Good Information that i found here,do not stop sharing and Please keep updating us..... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a Front end developer learn from Javascript Training in Chennai . or learn thru JavaScript Online Training India. Nowadays JavaScript has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry. JavaScript Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete